Echoplex - just wanna be with you ep
With Alter Ego Vintage Echo V2 Delay, getting tones is a cinch. Dialing in sounds is quick and intuitive and it’s one of those pedals where you just can’t seem to get anything else but awesome sounds.
Stacking should only be done if it’s needed. Some Big Muffs, like the Sovtek models and clones, can operate alone. As can distortion pedals like the Rat and similar, like the Evolution, G2 etc. Stacking two or more pedals, is like cooking up the finest sauce. The perfect blend will produce a great tone. Too much, and everything sounds like crap. Trust your ears and know your gear.
Alter Ego X4 Vintage Echo does two things: minimize hassle and maximize tone. It houses brilliant delays and is simple to operate, while the sounds and TonePrint functionality span the complete spectrum of delay, in the most musical way possible. Featuring twelve exclusive delay sounds made by the finest tone connoisseurs at TC Electronic and ProGuitarShop. From classic Echorec* delays to the pinnacle of 2290 sounds, these tones are ready to go wherever you want to take them.
Our product catalog varies by country due to manufacturer restrictions. If you change the Ship-To country, some or all of the items in your cart may not ship to the new destination.
The real genius of the Nemesis Delay is in the sheer amount power it offers from its simple-to-use surface knob layout. No menu diving needed. Couple that with world-class delay sounds, and the Nemesis Delay is a winner if flexilibility, impeccible sound quality, and ease of use are paramount to you. And should you want to explore everything this pedal has to offer, the MIDI functionality and Neuro Mobile app possibilities are a huge bonus when you want to get adventurous and want to dig deeper.
In 1966, just before Jimi Hendrix, the Beatles and Pink Floyd began recording their great psychedelic era material, the Misunderstood walked into the studio and laid down 6 outstanding tracks that even today are still revered as some of the finest rock n roll ever cut. Most of these tracks are originals although note the radical psych reworking of “Who Do You Love” and the hard rock arrangement of “I Unseen.”
- Jackie & Roy - Full Circle
- Toma Zdravković - Zlatna Br. 2
- Amber D & Morgan (29) - Dirty Stop Outs
- Aldo Cadiz - Semilla
- Damned, The - Eternally Damned: The Very Best Of The Damned
- Caspa - Louder / Noise Disorganiser
- Helen Shapiro - The Essential Collection (Digitally Remastered)
- High Inergy - Journey To Love
- Push To Flush - Then You'll Be It
- Various - Rock On 1977
- Kvartet 4M* "4M"·/ Korni Grupa - Priča Se / Djevojčice Mala
- Tashan - Save The Family / Great Feeling
- Strindbergs - Bibeln
- Göknil Gökmen - Galactic Sheep
- R. Kelly - Trapped Pt. 1
- Modeselektor - Boogy Bytes Vol. 03
- Adriana Calcanhotto - Pelos Ares
- Joseph Nothing - Dreamland Idle Orchestra
- Alias Eye - In Focus
- François Kevorkian* François K. - The Road Of Life